MonteCarloSS.com Sticker Installation Instructions
- For Glass:
- Use soapy water and a razor blade to remove any buildup on the window
- Dry window
- Use rubbing alcohol or equivalent on window area to further remove any residue
- Allow window to air dry thoroughly
- For Paint:
- Clean area thoroughly
- Dry area
- Use rubbing alcohol or equivalent on painted area to further remove any residue
- Allow painted area to air dry thoroughly
- Insure hands are clean and free of oils or dirt.
- Remove sticker backing exposing the adhesive. Do not touch the adhesive surface
any more than necessary.
- Align graphic on one side or other, not allowing contact of sign not being applied.
- With a firm straight edge applicator, press firmly against the sticker and work from
one side to the other.
- Check for any air bubbles that may have been trapped, using the applicator to push them
- Peel a corner of the masking surface back and slowly remove it making sure thta the
sticker does not peel up with it. If it does, smooth the masking back down with the
applicator and wait a few mintues before continuing with another attempt.
- Allow a day or two before washing.